Thursday, March 24, 2011

REFLECTION + BLOG ENTRY

I thought my discussion was the best and had the best pace. I had the best voice, and nothing was challenging about this at all. I think I could have put in some music to make it better. I thought the assignment was nice, and well played out, doing favorites of a category.


The 3 things I'd change in the school is, no tests, or homework. We would just listen to teacher, and for the rest of the free time, play dodgeball in class, play computer games, or bring gaming consoles to school. Then for my final thing I'd make the school a battle ground run by clicks, and I'd be the king. We would control the snack flow, soda flow, and lunch money flow.

I think we could go into high school still, these are just some improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment